All American Relocation Will Lead and Support Your Business with Return to Office Solutions in 2021
All American Relocation is a full-service relocation company specializing in commercial and residential relocation services with facilities in Raleigh and Charlotte, NC. We move small and large businesses, their employees, families and neighbors around the world.
READY TO HELP WITH WORKPLACE READINESS SERVICES
The COVID-19 pandemic has upended our work life by altering how and where we do our jobs, testing how each of our businesses can adapt to flexible work, and making us all rethink the future of how we work and whether office layouts as we know them make sense in our new normal
As we close 2020 and enter 2021 here are a few Return to Office guidelines and solutions that will provide easy, practical and cost-effective ways businesses can plan and prepare RTO and most importantly, offer your employees a sense of security when they return to work. All American is ready to help work with your business to design a custom RTO plan that works with your goals and budget.
GUIDELINE #1: Social Distancing
Employees will be highly aware of the space when they are returning to work and the 6-foot rule has been implanted in all of us.
- Repositioning seating so employees no longer face each other
- Attaching movable partitions to sit/stand desks or adding higher panels to existing workstations
- Installing plexiglass sneeze-guard barriers in reception and other two-way communication areas
- Separating work areas by installing glass walls
- Remove excess seating from conference rooms, cafeterias and huddle spaces
- Create one-way walking patterns through common areas
OUR SOLUTION: Installation / Space Planning & Design Service
We represent many office furniture lines that have introduced new design trends that incorporate easy to clean surfaces. Our Project Managers can recommend lightweight, kinetic and flexible furniture that is easily movable, reconfigured, and sanitized. They will recommend easy to clean finishes and self-cleaning surfaces.
- Systems & filing
- Seating & lounge
- Case goods
GUIDELINE #2: De-Densify Workspace
This may be challenging, but many employees will expect this upon return.
- Respace workstations to emphasize the 6-foot rule
- Rethink, limit, or eliminate open bench seating and shared workspaces
- Assigning certain employees to work from home on a rotating or permanent basis
OUR SOLUTION: Space Planning & Design Service
Since some employees will still be working from the office and some remotely, businesses will need to ensure employees can connect frequently and more seamlessly. Our in-house CAD designers will design a more open floorplan incorporating AV, more meeting rooms and motion sensors doors and lights. We even provide signage in the workplace for elevators and work areas that indicate social distancing standards.
- Visual impression 3-D drawings
- As-builts drafting services
- Product typicals for planning and pricing
GUIDELINE #3: Cleaning Process
This will be paramount to any RTO program. If COVID-19 has taught us anything, it has taught us the importance of regularly disinfecting surface areas
- Consider replacing fabric panels on workstations with easier to clean non-porous materials
- Offer daily cleaning of individual workspaces
- Conduct multiple cleanings each day of high-traffic areas like conference rooms, cafeterias, restrooms and doorknobs
OUR SOLUTION: Workplace Sanitation
We have implemented an Office and Workplace Environmental Disinfection Process that employs hospital and clinical sterilization technologies into our everyday office sites. The EPIX360 is the most effective handheld disinfectant sprayer in the world. When used by our trained Disinfectant Technician it offers more coverage, less waste, and better results. See application video. All natural Pure and Clean disinfectant / sanitizer – 460 ppm HOCL is recommended. See video.
DANC SPECIAL OFFER:
$50 OFF* sanitation services *3000 sq. ft. minimum.
Contact Frank Ferraro at Cell: 919-349-5854 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
COMMERCIAL MOVING and PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Whether your business is upsizing, downsizing, expanding or preparing to have your employees return to work we have the people, equipment, and the expertise to get your office up and running in record time and on budget. We know that your down time is lost opportunity for your business.
- Commercial Moving / Installation
- Commercial Storage / Asset Management / Warehousing
- Office Design and Space Planning
Whether you are moving across the street or across the country or across the world we treat each move like our own. Whether you are relocating a current employee or a new hire, the cost associated with it important to understand. It is very crucial that you handle the process with due efficacy and use a mover who understands the complexities of an employee move.
- Long Distance
- Corporate Employee
- Long and short-term storage
Comments are closed.