Education and Networking This one and a half day event will feature a variety of education and networking from engaging sessions on emerging technology in smart textiles to the interactive facility
Education and Networking
This one and a half day event will feature a variety of education and networking from engaging sessions on emerging technology in smart textiles to the interactive facility tours and student research showcase to the networking reception.
New Education and Tours for 2023
- Interactive tour of the NEW Flex Factory and ASSIST Center
- The Future of Advanced Manufacturing Panel Discussion
- Textile-Integrated Liquid Metal Electronics Session by Dr. Braden Li, Materials Research Engineer, Air Force Life Cycle Management Center & Air Force Research Laboratory
- The Impact of Smart Fabric Shades and Built-in Controls Strategies on Energy Savings, Building Comfort and Visual Quality by Dr. Radhakrishnaiah Parachuru, Principal Research Scientist, Georgia Institute of Technology, MSE
- The Coming Solarization of Fabrics Session
- IP Best Practices When Going to Market by Jack Hicks, Patent Attorney and Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson LLP, Dhruv Agarwal, Vice President-Sustainability, Innovation, Development, Kontoor Brands (Wrangler & HD Lee)
- Visit the Agenda page for complete schedule of events
- Visit the Speakers page for complete speaker biographies
Smart Fabrics Summit brings together market segments that need to collaborate in order for the smart fabrics industry to meet its full potential and accelerate its development by U.S. manufacturers, spurring original thinking among public and private sector organizations on how new and existing policies affect future products.
april 11 (Tuesday) - 12 (Wednesday)
North Carolina State University