- Assist the Executive Director in reviewing issues related to the DANC and provide advice and recommendations to the Board regarding same.
- Monitor State and Federal legislative agendas to identify legislation that is relevant to the DANC member organizations and provide recommendations to the Board as to policy positions.
- Develop strategies to advise and educate DANC members on relevant legislative issues.
- Develop strategies to educate and communicate with legislators, organizations and other relevant parties regarding the DANC and our position on any particular legislative issue as directed by the Board.
- Identify statewide and national associations with similar interests and provide recommendations and advice to the Board concerning opportunities to align organizations to strengthen advocacy on key issues.
4th Wednesday of Every Month