- Understanding DANC member capabilities as related to manufacturing in areas to include, but not limited to; Marketing, Capture Management, Contracts, Finance/Accounting, Staffing, Raw materials, Production, Labeling, Packaging and Logistics.
- Identify opportunities for collaboration among DANC members.
- Work with DANC to utilize members as outsourcing resources.
- Create an atmosphere to foster referrals among the DANC members
- Engage members of the Architectural, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) community across the state to support the AEC needs of the Military in North Carolina and the Southeast while providing educational, networking, and contracting opportunities to our membership.
- Develop relationships with other organizations across the AEC community with the goal of benefiting both our Military and DANC member firms.
- Improve the efficient, effective, and sustainable construction and renovation of DoD facilities at Military Installations across NC. This will be done through education, research, and advocacy of design, construction, and procurement best practices
- Work with Installation personnel to understand and collaboratively address AEC issues faced by Military Installations across NC. Thereby, engaging our membership in activities designed to collaborate with DOD AEC professionals.
2nd Tuesday of Every Month
All American Relocation, Inc.