Join us on Thursday, September 7, 2023, 8:00 am-5:00 pm (Eastern Daylight Time) at the Emerging Technology Institute, 16824 NC- 211, Red Springs, NC 28377 for an exciting event focused on defense manufacturing.
Join us on Thursday, September 7, 2023, 8:00 am-5:00 pm (Eastern Daylight Time) at the Emerging Technology Institute, 16824 NC- 211, Red Springs, NC 28377 for an exciting event focused on defense manufacturing. The Inaugural Defense Manufacturing Summit and Exhibition will be hosted by Emerging Technology Institute (ETI), and partners, NC State University Industry Expansion Solutions (IES), Fayetteville Cumberland Economic Development Corporation, and Children of Fallen Heroes. The event will connect manufacturers with Department of Defense (DoD) organizations, regional manufacturers, research and development facilities, manufacturing and academic resources.
Come meet industry leaders, exchange ideas, attend informative sessions, and explore the latest technologies and innovations in the field. Our exhibition will feature cutting-edge products and services from top companies in the industry.
Don’t miss this opportunity to network with peers and learn from the best. There will be a 9/11 remembrance at the beginning of the event and live demonstrations and food trucks on location throughout the day.
There is no charge to attend or to exhibit, but registration is required. We are accepting up to 50 vendors, register now and secure your spot at the Defense Manufacturing Summit and Exhibition!
Please note: there are two different registration forms (tickets), one for attendees (“General Admission”) and one for exhibitors (“Vendor Registration”). Please submit the appropriate form.
Who Should Attend?
– The event is open to all manufacturers, economic development organizations, defense industry supply chain, veterans transition groups, entrepreneurs, and academia.
– Any manufacturers that have interest in learning, understanding or possibly entering the DoD/federal marketplace
– All manufacturers and supply chain manufacturers currently manufacturing products for the DoD
– Textile manufacturers, researchers, and entrepreneurs interested learning about the opportunities available through the North Carolina Defense Manufacturing Community Support Program (NC DMCSP)The purpose of the NC DMCSP grant is to support innovation in advanced textiles and wearables for the survivability, performance and lethality of the warfighter.
Disclaimer: This North Carolina Defense Manufacturing Community Support Program event was developed with financial support from the Office of Local Defense Community Cooperation (OLDCC), Department of Defense. The content of this event does not necessarily reflect the views of the OLDCC. It is meant to provide business information to defense contractors and others interested in the defense industry.
Defense Manufacturing Summit and Exhibition objectives:
– Engage with existing defense manufacturers and attract new capable businesses into the defense manufacturing marketplace.
– Engage existing supply chain manufacturers and attract new capable businesses into the defense marketplace, and to connect these component suppliers with federal prime manufacturers.
– Inform the industrial and academic research and development ecosystem about desired future military technology requirements. Inform DoD agencies about emerging and future manufacturing innovations.
– Establish a productive and direct dialogue between businesses, government, and academia around critical warfighter issues in the defense manufacturing marketplace – including workforce, supply chain, inflation challenges, and barriers to entry.
A complete agenda and more details for the event coming soon!
(Thursday) 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Emerging Technology Institute
16824 NC- 211
NC IESNC State Industry Expansion Solutions