Extreme weather can inflict a wide variety of damage to commercial and residential properties. However, advance planning and preparation can reduce your risk of severe water damage. When storms are approaching, be sure these tips are part of your plans.
When facing water damage at your property, the actions you take during the first 24 hours can make the difference between a timely recovery and further damages. Partnering with an accredited and respected restoration contractor like BluSky will help minimize secondary damages to your property and limit your financial impact.
In case of a flood, be sure to:
- Use sandbags to divert water flow.
- Make sure all roof and street gutters are cleaned.
- Stay updated on changing weather conditions.
- Have a list of emergency contacts.
- Have a disaster preparedness plan in place.
24/7/365 Emergency Dispatch 800-255-5677