On behalf of the Defense Alliance of North Carolina (DANC), NC State University Industry Expansion Solutions (IES), Business High Point-Chamber of Commerce, Visit High Point and the Heroes Center of High Point, we thank you for your interest in our recent collaborative event held on April 27, 2023 at Congdon Yards!
For those that were in attendance, we so appreciate your participation and feedback which allows us to continue in our efforts to create meaningful opportunities supporting NC’s Military, Veterans, Business and Academic Community!
A special shout-out to Jonathan Seelig; the founder of Homegrown Hereos non-profit and Kitcheonology that provided the catered lunch.
Enjoy the published article from journalist Dan Barkin featuring our keynote; Cameron Cruse, COO R.Riveter.
Thank you to all of our speakers and vendors!
Event photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/WckQJsDJHwwwEb8S7
More valuable information and resources. North Carolina Defense Contractor Resource Directory, AFFOA Report
The organizing team would like to thank each and everyone of you for your time, talents, contributions, voice and support!
- Michael Mullins, NC State University-IES, Defense Industry Initiatives
- Melody Burnett, Visit High Point
- Brian Norris, Business High Point-Chamber of Commerce
- Patrick Davis, The Heroes Center of High Point
- Giles Biles, NC State University- IES
- Pam Judd, NC State University-IES
- Loree Blue, NC State University-IES
- Shelby Kimes, NC State University-IES
- Billie Buskirk, The Factory at Congdon Yards
- Tammy Everett, Defense Alliance of NC
Follow us on social media and sign-up for our E-news for future event announcements! https://defensealliancenc.org/event-directory/